Located on the Chanonry Peninsula in the ‘Black Isle’ our Scottish links golf course enjoys breathtaking views over the Moray Firth, only 20 minutes from the City of Inverness. Our Championship links course is the 15th Oldest Recorded Club in the World (1793). The course was later re-designed by the five time Open Champion James Braid in 1932.
Representatives from Fortrose & Rosemarkie Golf Club attended at the Scottish Golf Tourism Week and Awards night held at the Turnberry Golf Resort in 2017 and again at the Fairmont Hotel in St. Andrews (November 2018). On the night, we were presented (as voted for by the public) with the award of Scotland’s Best Golfing Experience (value for money) in front of over 400 members from the golfing industry. The Luxury Travel Guide Lifestyle Awards have also honoured us with the accolade of 'Golf Club of the Year for Scotland 2018'.
AWARD WINNING FORTROSE & ROSEMARKIE GOLF LINKS
We have won a number of awards for our James Braid designed course, and continue to attract more awards and sponsorship.
FORTROSE & ROSEMARKIE GOLF CLUB &
THE GLENFIDDICH 15-YEAR OLD SINGLE MALT SCOTCH WHISKY.
Individually numbered bottles 1-125 - only £65.00 from the Club Bar.
MORE ABOUT FORTROSE GOLF LINKS:
- Links Golf Since 1793 - The 15th Oldest Recorded Club in the World.
- Documentary Evidence of golf being played at Chanonry (Fortrose) since 1702
- Facts about our Historic Scottish Links Golf Course
- Voted as Scotland's Best Golfing Experience at the Scottish Golf Tourism Awards - Turnberry Resort 2017
- Voted as Scotland's Best Golfing Experience at the Scottish Golf Tourism Awards - St. Andrews 2018
- THE ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM IS NOW LIVE & OPEN FOR THE 2019 SEASON.
- Winter Membership Offer 2018
- Click here for online bookings at Fortrose & Rosemarkie Golf Links for 2018 & 2019