Located on the Chanonry Peninsula in the ‘Black Isle’ our Scottish links golf course enjoys breathtaking views over the Moray Firth, very close to the City of Inverness. Our links course is the 15th Oldest Recorded Club in the World (1793). The course was later re-designed by the five time Open Champion James Braid in 1932.
Representatives from Fortrose & Rosemarkie Golf Club recently attended at the Scottish Golf Tourism Awards which were held at the Turnberry Golf Resort towards the end of October 2017. On the night, we were presented (as voted for by the public) with the award of Scotland’s Best Golfing Experience (value for money) in front of over 400 members from the golf industry. The Luxury Travel Guide Lifestyle Awards have also honoured us with the accolade of 'Golf Club of the Year for Scotland 2018'.
AWARD WINNING FORTROSE & ROSEMARKIE GOLF LINKS
We have won a number of awards for our James Braid designed course, and continue to attract more awards and sponsorship.
MORE ABOUT FORTROSE GOLF LINKS:
- Links Golf Since 1793 - The 15th Oldest Recorded Club in the World.
- Documentary Evidence of golf being played at Chanonry (Fortrose) since 1702
- Facts about our Historic Scottish Links Golf Course
- Voted as Scotland's Best Golfing Experience at the Scottish Golf Tourism Awards - Turnberry Resort
- Online booking system now live & open for the 2018 season.
- Membership offers until the end of January 2019
- Click here for online bookings at Fortrose & Rosemarkie Golf Links for 2018.