THE 15TH OLDEST RECORDED CLUB IN THE WORLD (1793)
A Scottish Golf Championship Venue
COVID-19 - PLEASE NOTE THAT THE GOLF COURSE & CLUBHOUSE FACILITIES ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Open Competitions – April & May 2020
With no real end in sight with regards to the lockdown we are currently experiencing and given the time that might be available to us should this end during the latter part of April or early part of May, the decision has been made to cancel the following open competitions at Fortrose & Rosemarkie Golf Club:-
Saturday, 18th April 2020 & Sunday, 19th April 2020 – The Gents Black Isle Open Foursomes
Saturday, 2nd May 2020 – The Ladies Black Isle Pairs Better Ball Open
Sunday, 3rd May 2020 – The Open Mixed Greensomes
Thursday, 14th May 2020 – The Senior Gents (50+) Stableford Open
Saturday, 16th May 2020 – The 3-Ball Better Ball Open
Located on the Chanonry Peninsula in the ‘Black Isle’ our Scottish links golf course enjoys breathtaking views over the Moray Firth, only 20 minutes from the City of Inverness. Our Championship links course is the 15th Oldest Recorded Club in the World (1793). The course was re-designed by the five time Open Champion James Braid in 1932.
Fortrose & Rosemarkie Golf Club attended at the Scottish Golf Tourism Week and Awards night held at the Turnberry Golf Resort in 2017 and also at the Fairmont Hotel in St. Andrews in 2018 where we were presented (as voted for by the public) with the award of Scotland’s Best Golfing Experience (value for money). The Club were also shortlisted (in the top 4) for the Best Golf Course of 2019. The Luxury Travel Guide Lifestyle Awards have also honoured us with the accolade of 'Golf Club of the Year for Scotland 2019'. The course ranks amongst the Top 5 in GB & Ireland's Favourite Fun Golf Courses of 2019 that are guaranteed to entertain and captivate (over 2,000 courses in GB & I).
Fortrose & Rosemarkie Golf Links is also ranked amongst the Top 50 Golf Courses in Scotland (Golf World).
MULTI-AWARD WINNING FORTROSE & ROSEMARKIE GOLF LINKS
We have won a number of awards for our James Braid designed course, and continue to attract more awards and sponsorship.
FORTROSE & ROSEMARKIE GOLF CLUB &
THE GLENFIDDICH 15-YEAR OLD SINGLE MALT SCOTCH WHISKY.
Individually numbered bottles 1-125 - only £65.00 from the Club Bar.
MORE ABOUT FORTROSE GOLF LINKS:
- Links Golf Since 1793 - The 15th Oldest Recorded Club in the World.
- Documentary Evidence of golf being played at Chanonry (Fortrose) since 1702
- Facts about our Historic Scottish Links Golf Course
- Voted as Scotland's Best Golfing Experience at the Scottish Golf Tourism Awards - Turnberry Resort 2017
- Voted as Scotland's Best Golfing Experience at the Scottish Golf Tourism Awards - St. Andrews 2018
- Shortlisted as Scotland's Best Golf Course at the Scottish Golf Tourism Awards - St. Andrews 2019
- National Club Golfer - Ranked in the Top 5 of Golf Courses in Great Britain & Ireland guaranteed to Captivate and Entertain - 2019
- THE ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM IS NOW LIVE & OPEN FOR THE 2020 & 2021 SEASONS.
- Click HERE for all Online Bookings at Fortrose & Rosemarkie Golf Links